It's been a long since i have posted some post-One new tweak or a small tip for users who would like to hide the 'Recent files' from windows explorer.
Microsoft recently released Windows 10. Alongside a lot of new major features, the OS update also includes a couple of tiny improvements. One of the latest addition that comes with Windows 10 is the Recent Files section on the File Explorer. While some may like this feature as it helps them quickly access their recent files, some may not like it because it could clutter their File Explorer. If you’re one of those folks who don’t like the Recent Files section in Windows 10, here’s how to remove it:
Open File Explorer
Go to the View section from the top bar
Click on Options
Look for the “Open File Explorer to” dropdown
Click on the drop-down and change “Quick Access” to “This PC” and click on OK
After that, close File Explorer and reopen it to see the change in action.
Hello lads! As we all noticed The jailbreaking solution for iOS 9.3.x was released couple of days ago.
There are few things to take care of and also know If you are deciding to jailbreak their devices.
1.Only for 64 bit devices.(Starting from iPhone 5s)
2.It's a semi-tethered jailbreak,Meaning that you will have to hit 'jailbreak' button everytime you restart your device.(Will take only 5-8sec only.)
3.When jailbreak is done,You will be issued with a certificate for 7 days,Which will expire after 7 days obviously,So you will have to jailbreak again using PC.But,fortunately we have found out a method to make these certificates(profile) last for a year so that Peeps out there don't have to worry about jailbreaking their devices every week. :)
1. Pangu jailbreak IPA file NvwaStone_1.0.ipa available at http://pangu.io . 2. Cydia impactor available at http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/ . (Special Note: This tool, developed by Saurik, is used to sign the ipa file so that Pangu jailbreak tool can be executed on iOS devices. Cydia impactors does not collect your apple id and password. All the information is only used for applying a personal free certificate from Apple.) 3. A computer (Cydia impactor runs on all major OSes, including Windows, OS X, and Linux) 4. A valid Apple ID. (In case that you do not want to use your current Apple ID to apply the personal certificate for any reason, we suggest you apply a new Apple ID and use it)
1. An Apple ID can only apply for a certificate for a limited number of devices. 2. The certificate will expire in 7 days. If your certificate gets expired, you need to follow the guide to install the jailbreak IPA again.
To Apple Developers:
If you have enrolled the Apple developer membership, signing the IPA file with your own developer certification is a better choice (i.e., Pangu jailbreak app will get expired in 1 year, rather than 7 days).
1. Unzip the Cydia impactor file and run it. 2. Connect your iOS device to your computer and trust the computer on your iOS device. 3. Drag NvwaStone_1.0.ipa into Cydia impactor app.
4. Click OK button to continue.
5. Input you email address( it’s your apple id)
6. Input your apple ID password.
7. Cydia impactor will automatically prepare everything based on your inputs and sign the IPA file. If everything is OK, the IPA file should be installed in your iOS device correctly. If you get error notifications, you probably input incorrect Apple ID or password. 8. On your device, Tap Settings > General > Device Management. You then see a profile for the developer under your “apple ID” heading. Tap the profile to establish trust for this developer. (An Internet connection is required to verify the app developer's certificate when establishing trust.) 9. On your device, find Pangu App and run it. 10. Click the "start" button to jailbreak your device.
ONCE YOU HAVE JAILBROKEN YOUR DEVICE,FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO GET THE 1 YEAR PROFILE.(CERTIFICATE).
How to get the 1-year enterprise certificate
If you’re ready to arm your jailbroken iOS 9.3.3 device with an enterprise certificate that will last a full 365 days, then you’ll need to follow the steps below:
1) On your jailbroken iOS 9.3.3 device, Delete the current jailbreak app by entering ‘jiggle’ mode and tapping the X on the icon.
2) After the app has been deleted, you want to reboot your device to enter ‘no jailbreak mode’:
3) Once you turn it back on, enable Airplane Mode from Control Center by tapping on the Airplane Mode toggle button:
4) Next, plug your jailbroken iOS 9.3.3 device into your Windows computer with a MFi-certified Lightning cable.
Wi-Fi is finally moving out of the research labs to the real world environments. This super-fast alternative to Wi-Fi has been tested in a commercial context by Velmenni, an Estonian startup. In fact, Li-Fi technology is able to increase bandwidth by 100 times and recently managed to achieve 1Gbps real-world results during testing, while boasting a theoretical top speed of 224Gbps. This means that you’d be able to download 18 1.5GB movies in a single second. We’ll let that sink in. The technology isn’t affected by the the number of devices using the signal either, a massive bonus when compared to traditional Wi-Fi technology.
Li-Fi allows greater security to the data on local networks as light can not pass through walls and ensures lesser interference due to other devices. Professor Haas, the Li-Fi inventor, has said in the past, that every future LED bulb could be used to beam ultra-fast internet via Li-Fi.
It should be noted that Li-Fi might not completely replace the existing Wi-Fi technology as ripping off all the existing Wi-Fi infrastructure doesn’t seem very economical. However, it can be used to complement Wi-Fi as a parallel network.
Ofcourse,Most of them will be probably using Windows 10 by now, But what most of them don't know is about the touchpad gestures which Microsoft have integrated in Windows 10 with the help of Intel. We all know how Apple have utilized the touchpad beautifully to give users a great experience,Microsoft have now come up with similar gestures on their latest Operating system.But ofcourse,You need to have a 'Precision Touchpad' for these gestures to work. Try out these gestures on the touchpad of your Windows 10 laptop:
Select an item: Tap on the touchpad.
Scroll: Place two fingers on the touchpad and slide horizontally or vertically.
Zoom in or out: Place two fingers on the touchpad and pinch in or stretch out.
Show more commands (similar to right-clicking): Tap the touchpad with two fingers, or press in the bottom-right corner.
See all open windows: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe them away from you.
Show the desktop: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe them towards yourself.
Switch between open windows: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe right or left.
Open Action Centre: Tap with 4 fingers.
Search: Tap with 3 fingers.
These gestures can be configured from within the Mouse and touchpad section of the Settings app. Each individual gesture above can be disabled if you like, although they’re all enabled by default.